Sunday, April 26, 2009

Having withdrawals!

Can you believe it's been three days and I have not picked up my knitting?. On Friday I was feeling very proud of myself. I brought a large bag of yarn to the Craft Council/Anna Templeton Centre for the seconds sale. Unfortunately I undid all that by going to the seconds sale and buying lots of neat yarn that others I am sure also felt proud to have removed from their cupboard or stash. What I will knit with my new found yarn has not been determined. Some of it is baby yard that must be 30 or 40 years old from the labels, Patons, made in England, in it's original box, what a find, wish the cover was with it. I also bought a Granny Square afghan crocheted and needing finishing, bright blocks trimmed with black, a project for the Hiscock House maybe?
I have walked and walked in this beautiful city over the last three days, ran in to some dear friends that I haven't seen in ages and saw the first dandelions of the season, they will be cold tomorrow because the temperature will be much colder the the 14+ of the last three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment