Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wind/Rain

The day started off very nicely but it has now started to rain and it's very windy, makes you think of warm woolly mitts and hats. Working on fingerless mitts with fuzzy cuffs (Triffy Collection). I have done dark grey with autumn, light grey with black, grey and white and now sage with silvery green.
Just came from the post office and my package from Iceland with my Lopi wool arrived, so excited. It made me think of the wonderful trips I made there a few years ago. I will now be able to get some beanies done to embroider.
I wanted to upload another picture but am having issues with the upload, go figure!
I must get back to my knitting, finish the pair of mitts I am knitting and start another pair, I think I only have about 75 more pairs to do!!! Does anyone want to help?




No comments:

Post a Comment