Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chunky yarn projects for those special gifts.

The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting longer, and the temperatures are falling, so what could be a better time to check out what what is in your stash? With Halloween right around the corner, we're also fast approaching those December holidays and need great gift ideas for everyone on our list. So what better way is there then to make those wonderful handmade gifts? You'll be amazed by how much progress you can make with a chunky project just riding in your carpool to work, taking time on your lunch break and even while you're watching the evening news. Happy knitting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan,
    I am working on a hat right now! Hope all is well with you.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working with chunky yarn, especially for gifts. I recently started spinning so I have started to accumulate a libary of chunky patterns to use with my beautiful 'lumpy' wool.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete