Monday, October 25, 2010

October coming to an end.

It was very crisp this morning as I walked to work, will have to check the hat and glove basket this evening for my gloves. Not cold enough for the warm. warm ones but those skinny little ones that will keep the fingers from freezing. My jacket sleeves are long enough to act as warmers when I have nothing else, a poor excuse for one who does so much knitting.
Keeping very busy with my items for the Fine Craft and Design Show Nov. 11 to 14 and Nov 18 to 21 at the Arts & Culture Centre in St. John's. Hope to have tons of cup cozies for those Christmas gifts to the person who has everything. You just add a gift card to their favourite coffee or tea store and the gift is done, how easy is that?
Well my knitting awaits so I will get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment